Other case studies
- Eyelid Surgery Before And After Photos
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (1)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (2)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (3)
- Female Blepharoplasty Case Study
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (5)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (6)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (8)
- The Blepharoplasty For Men Case Study
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (10)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (11)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (12)
- Eyelid Surgery In Women Case Study
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (14)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (16)
- With Makeup Before & After Photos (2)
- Laser Blepharoplasty Surgery Before & After Photos (case- 3-2)
- Eyelid Surgery & Facelift Study
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (13)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (15)
- Eyelid Surgery Before And After Photos (17)
- Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos (19)
- Eyelid Surgery Before And After Photos (20)
- Eyelid Surgery Before And After Photos (22)
- Eyelid Surgery Before And After photos (23)
- Eyelid Surgery Before And After Photos (7)
Case Study: Eyelid Surgery Before & After Photos
Many patients have physical changes that create an appearance of being angry. Patients often present to me saying that their friends and work-related people ask them, “Why are you so angry?” when they really are not angry. This can be very frustrating and can affect relationships. People will sometimes turn to a cosmetic and dermatologist surgeon to correct those features. One of the most common areas that cause this angry appearance is frown lines between the eyes called the glabella. Cosmetic facial injections are used to relax the muscles and fillers to lift up the crease and reduce that angry appearance. In the photo above, we can see a before and after of a lady who has had laser upper lid blepharoplasty.
In the before photo, because she has so much heaviness of the upper lid, it has created a very angry and sad appearance. This in fact was the complaint of the lady when she came in. The laser was performed on the upper lid and removed the heavy skin and sagging. The photo is taken one month post. She now appears much happier and more refreshed and awake. This is now an ideal time to be applying make-up to enhance the results. Dr. Lanzer has been performing this procedure for 20 years and has found that the procedure lasts many, many years, if not a lifetime. The photo also shows that she has heaviness and shadowing of her lower lid. In this situation, it is caused by the wrinkling and solar damage. This would be treated with laser resurfacing and photo rejuvenation treatment such as Dermapen. This would become the stage 2 on this lady.
The other procedure that this lady has had is removal of fat from her neck. A very heavy droopy neck, in this situation, gives the appearance of a patient being seriously overweight. This lady is overweight. However, having so much fat on the neck makes her appear much heavier than she really is. In this situation, Dr. Lanzer has performed a liposuction alone without any face lift surgery. Although we are now one month after the procedure and there still is some swelling and deep bruising on the neck, clearly, the angle of the neck has changed completely. She appears much lighter.
We would imagine that people would comment that she looks like she’s lost weight. Cosmetic surgery is often to make people feel more comforted and happier about themselves. Two aspects that often bother patients are an appearance of being angry and an appearance of being more overweight than they really are. Both of these have been addressed with the cosmetic surgery in this situation. When patients have multiple procedures, the cost of the liposuction and the cost of the eyelid surgery have been reduced because there is only one procedure theatre fee and the prices are packaged together.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.