DANNE MONTAGUE-KING PHARMACOLOGY SKIN CARE
D’Lumiere Esthetique and Danne Montague-King Pharmaceutical Skincare at the Medi Day Spa
One of the skincare lines clients can take advantage of at our Medi Day Spa is our very own D’Lumiere Esthetique skincare.
D’Lumiere Esthetique Skincare products are a combination of botanical science and innovative technology, delivering the best skincare the world has to offer.
Who Created D’Lumiere Esthetique and Danne Montague-King Skincare Products?
The D’Lumiere Esthetiqe skincare products, used in our Medi Day Spa, were created by Dr Daniel Lanzer. Dr Lanzer is a specialist Dermatologist with over 25 years experience. He has leveraged this experience to deliver a superior product. D’Lumiere is unique in four aspects;
1. Designed and made by a dermatologist/ surgeon
2. First anti-ageing range which contains DNA repair enzymes across a broad range of products.
3. Super concentrated/ hyper concentrated for maximum results.
4. Uniquely designed method for extra absorption and penetration.
What products does D’Lumiere Esthetique range offer?
The D’Lumiere Esthetique skin care and Danne Montague-King regime offers a full range of products to heal damaged skin and promote skin rejuvenation.
The range offers seven products:
1. Deep Purifying Cleanser- The anti-aging cleanser contains the necessary products to remove the chemicals and products that attach to our skin through normal living.
2. Antioxidant Serum (Vitamin)- play a critical role in the final step in cell protection due to the effects of UV light. The DNA repair enzymes may enhance the body’s natural DNA repair process.
3. AHA 20% Oily Skin Solution- Promote skin cell renewal and thereby approve the appearance of photo-aged skin.
4. AHA 20% Antiageing serum- great for moisturising the skin and removing damaged skin cells. Your skin texture will look noticeably firmer, smoother and more toned.
5. Lightening Essence Solution- Aimed at working at different pathways of the pigmentation process to even skin tone.
6. Age Defence Cream (Vitamin A)- Improve both the skin thickness, the content of the fibroblast and has an anti-aging long-term effect.
7. Day Defence Moisturiser SPF 15- It contains the necessary hydroxy acids for skin hydration as well as the appropriate sun protection SPF 15 and peptides that may stimulate the growth of a thicker and better skin.
How Does D’Lumiere Esthetique Work?
D’Lumiere Esthetique products can be used for a variety of treatments. D’Lumiere Esthetique’s products can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions. Dermatologists and Scientists who study the skin have found evidence that the target effect of UV sun damage and general skin aging is the DNA genetic code found in cells at a microscopic level. The sun causes an “oxidative” stress with the release of free radicals that then damage the skin layers. A new approach now involves using products that may protect the DNA and actually enhance the body’s natural repair. Dr Lanzer finds this approach fascinating as it directs anti-aging therapies at the primary target of sun damage and the source of aging and above all could lead to self-repair via one’s own cell mechanism. As a result, Dr Lanzer has launched the first antiageing cosmeceutical range that combines this new approach of DNA REPAIR ENZYMES with all the other products that are known to help aging and sun damage. The DNA Repair enzyme is derived from plant extracts that protect and cover the nucleus and cell of the plant. Dr Lanzer also studied in Australian laboratories the best method for skin absorption via products called liposomes.
Can I Get More Information On the Other D’Lumiere Esthetique Treatments at the Medi Day Spa?
If you would you like to receive more information about other D’Lumiere Esthetque treatments available at the Medi Day Spa, do not hesitate to contact the Medi Day Spa for more information or book your appointment at the Medi Day Spa to transform your skin.
Interested in cosmetic procedures to correct some of the problems that have affected your confidence and self-esteem? Do not hesitate to contact the Dr Lanzer clinic to discover your treatment options.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person’s experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.