Other case studies
- Face Lift Gallery
- Face Lift Before & After Photos (2)
- Face Lift Before & After Photos (1)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (3)
- Mini Face Lift Procedure Before And After Photos (5)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (6)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (7)
- Mini Face Lift Procedure Before And After Photos (8)
- Face Lift Before & After Photos (9)
- Face Lift Before & After Photos (10)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (11)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (12)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (13)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (14)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (15)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (16)
- Female Facelift Case Study
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (18)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (19)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (20)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (21)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (22)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (23)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (24)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (25)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (26)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (27)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (28)
- Face Lift Before And After Photos (29)
- Face Lift Before & After Photos (30)
Why Does The Dr Lanzer Clinic Provide These Mini Facelift Before And After Pictures?
To ensure patients get a better idea of the results that could be obtained from a lift procedure and other procedures, we regularly provide before and after photographs on our website. These photographs are acquired from patients who had their treatment at The Dr Lanzer Clinic. So, by looking at these photographs, patients get a better idea of the results they could obtain from choosing Dr Lanzer.
Are The Results On These Mini Facelift Before And After Pictures The Results I Should Expect?
The mini facelift before and after pictures mentioned on this page are only an indication of results; this means the result should be considered as an example. Every patient is unique, so the facelift surgery provides you with results unique to you. However, to get a better idea of the results you could obtain, you can always speak with Dr Lanzer.
What Should I Know About These Mini Facelift Before And After Pictures?
The patient in these mini facelift before and after pictures is in his 60s and the photograph was taken only ten days after he had a mini facelift. Because of the procedure, he probably has reduced his age by fifteen years.
What Are The Benefits Of The Mini Facelift According To Dr Lanzer?
Dr Lanzer has executed numerous mini facelifts over the years, so he has first-hand experience with the benefits patients experience after this type of procedure. According to Dr Lanzer, these are the main benefits patients experience after this type of mini facelift:
- The facial rejuvenation procedure provides a natural result; this means that there is no change in facial structure, but a lift of the sagging skin and the neck;
- The lift in the case study is superficial. Dr Lanzer used the tumescent method, which ensures a reduced risk of nerve damage and excessive swelling.
- Skin removal during this procedure is usually limited around the ear, which means long cuts in the scalp are not required.
- By combining the neck liposuction and neck lift, Dr Lanzer could successfully improve the jawline.
- The results should be more dramatic and longer lasting than the suture lift.
What Procedures Are Usually Combined With The Mini Facelift? Which Additional Procedure Applies To This Case Study?
It is not uncommon for cosmetic surgerys to combine the mini facelift with other procedures, although this depends on the issue the patient wants to fix. Therefore, it is not uncommon for this kind of procedure to accompany other treatments such as the brow lift, laser resurfacing, eyelid lift, and the fat transfer.
Some procedures are more often combined with the facelift than others; this is the case for the facelift and neck lift, but also the fat transfer. The fat can add more volume to certain areas of the face and therefore successfully rejuvenate the face. The fat used during this procedure is obtained from the patient’s own body.
Another procedure that could be added for the face and neck is the stem cell lift; this is a procedure that is commonly used to tackle concavity of the cheeks. However, for the patient mentioned in this study, Dr Lanzer chose to wait and see if such a procedure would be required.
How Quickly Did This Patient Recover?
This patient did not go to hospital for this procedure. Operating time was about 2 hours and was performed as an outpatient under a light anaesthesia. He went home with some compression bandages around the ears.
The patient wore a neck sling for a couple of days after the procedure. He did not have to wear the sling as long as patients usually do, since this patient experiences hardly any visible facial swelling. Therefore, the patient is expected to return to his normal activities shortly after the procedure.
He wore a neck sling for just a few days and because there is almost no visible facial swelling should be able to do outside duties very soon after the procedure.
Please note that recovery type is subject to the type of facelift or another surgical procedure you are having. Results may vary too, but Dr Lanzer always aims to provide patients with a natural result through his cosmetic surgery procedures. Whether you have a breast augmentation or a facelift, a natural result will always be a primary concern.
Is There A Non-Surgical Alternative For Facial Rejuvenation?
There is a non-surgical alternative for the facelift, which could be a good treatment option for certain patients. One of these treatments is the laser resurfacing, which requires no cutting but a treatment with a laser.
Please note that the mini facelift is only one type of facelift available. There is also the suture lift, a common procedure executed by cosmetic surgerys. However, patients must be evaluated before they are deemed eligible for this procedure.
How Can I Prevent The Natural Ageing Process?
There is no real “cure” for the natural ageing process, but you can diminish some of the normal signs of ageing by taking good care of your skin and your body in general. By enjoying a healthy diet, but also by taking good care of your skin with moisturisers and facial treatments, you can keep some of those common signs of ageing at bay.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by the surgeon. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another medical professional.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.