Other case studies
- Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (2)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (3)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (4)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (5)
- Liposuction For Women Before and After Photos (6)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (7)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (8)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (9)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (10)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (11)
- Female Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture Before & After Photos (13)
- Female Vaser High Def Liposuction Before and After (14)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (15)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (16)
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (17)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (18)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (19)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (20)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (21)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (22)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (23)
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (24)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (25)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (26)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (27)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (28)
- Hip Liposuction Before and After Photos (29)
Before And After Female Liposuction: Our Case Studies Provide You With All The Relevant Information!
Many patients wonder what happens before and after female liposuction. Of course, the best way to illustrate what happens before and after female liposuction is by looking at our case studies, which do not only contain photographs from before and after female liposuction, they also contain plenty of information about the cosmetic surgery that has been implemented. So, if you want to learn more about the before and after female liposuction studies on our website, be sure to read on.
What Happens During The Initial Consultation Before Tumescent Liposuction?
Prior to your female liposuction procedure, you will come to the clinic for a free, no-obligation consultation. During this consultation you will be seen by Dr Lanzer, one of his experienced nurses and his personal consultant.
During your first consultation we will establish what your problem areas are and what goals you want to achieve. Dr Lanzer will perform an assessment of you to ensure your suitability and also to establish whether the procedure will meet your expectations. It is important to be realistic and understand that we are aiming to work with you to achieve the best possible result, but that we never make promises of perfection. During this consultation Dr Lanzer will recommend to you whether you are more suited to have a general anaesthetic procedure or whether you may be able to have a surgical procedure with local anaesthetic.
Dr Lanzer will explain the procedure and then one of his nurses will provide you with more information. The nurse will explain what is required before, during and after the procedure. We provide our patients with an information pack upon booking, which contains a patient checklist. We find this a great tool for patients to use to ensure they are fulfilling all requirements prior to the day of procedure. This includes having a blood test, having scripts filled, speaking with the psychologist, speaking with the dietician and fulfilling payment requirements. Throughout the entire consultation, you will be given the opportunity to ask questions. Dr Lanzer’s personal consultant will also see you to give you an idea on the pricing of the procedure and our availabilities that will best work with your schedule. Our friendly reception staff are also here to help with booking second consultations and booking confirmations.
How Can I Know Which Results I Will Achieve After The Removal Of Unwanted Fat?
When you are considering a liposuction procedure, but don’t know what kind of result to expect from the procedure, it is advised to check some of our case studies online. These case studies are from patients who had their treatment at our clinic and display the kind of results that are possible when choosing liposuction. Of course, each patient is different, so the outcome of your liposuction procedure will vary. For a better estimation of the procedure result, always speak to your cosmetic surgeon.
In addition to discovering the possibilities of a liposuction procedure, our before-and-after photographs can help you evaluate the skills of a cosmetic surgeon. If a surgeon has a considerable amount of experience, there should be numerous case studies with photographs available, whether these photographs are shown during a consultation or on the website. If a surgeon cannot provide such photographs to give you better insight into a liposuction procedure, it might be recommended to search for a cosmetic surgeon who has more experience. Dr Lanzer for example, is a surgeon with more than twenty-five years of experience, and he specialises in liposuction. Therefore, he is a good choice when it comes to your liposuction procedure.
Are Results Permanent After Lipo Surgery?
Even though fat cells are removed during the treatment, diet and exercises on a regular basis are the key to keeping the results from surgery procedures. Cosmetic surgery will remove fat from an area where fat has accumulated, but the patient is responsible to maintain those results.
Diet and exercise is not just applicable to procedures such as the tummy tuck or ultrasound assisted liposuction, it is also applicable to cosmetic surgery such as breast augmentation. If a cosmetic surgeon has removed an amount of fat to reduce the size of the breasts, diet and exercise are recommended to prevent the fat from returning.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.