Other case studies
- Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Achieve a flattering body figure with Liposuction
- Hip liposuction for women
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (3)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (4)
- Achieve Feminine Physique With Liposuction
- Female Liposuction On Mid-Section
- Genetic Stubborn Fat Removal With Liposuction
- Female Liposuction On Waist
- Remove Stubborn Fat With Female Liposuction
- Hi Definition Liposuction On Females
- Recover Faster With Post-Liposuction Treatments
- Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture Before & After
- Female Vaser High-Definition Liposculpture Before and After
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (16)
- Get A Slimmer Waist With Female Liposuction
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (20)
- Brazilian Shape Female Liposuction
- Get More Defined Abs With High-Definition Liposculpture
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (24)
- Arm Liposuction For Women
- Get a more feminine curve with Stomach and Hip Liposculpture
- Female Breast Reduction With Liposuction
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (28)
- Hip Liposuction For A Brazilian Physique
This patient had hi-definition liposculpture eight weeks before this photograph was taken. The surgical marker shows the area the patient had treated on her stomach and hips. You can see in the after photo that the patient now has a more feminine curve to her waist and an athletic groove to her stomach. The area which is coloured in more, heavily depicts where more fat has been taken to create that groove.
From behind, you can see that the fat removed from her hips and waist has given her a more aesthetic, womanly curve. The side on the photos show the volume of fat removed from the stomach and outer thighs.
What Is the Tumescent Liposuction Method?
Dr Daniel Lanzer helped convene the first conference of the tumescent method of liposculpture, which involves filling the fat with large volumes of a dilute fluid before sucking the fat out. This has made the procedure safer and more effective. Over time, it has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures.
Dr Lanzer performs liposculpture either with the patient awake, or under a light general anaesthetic, in his modern Day Surgery Centre.
Which Patients Are Eligible for a Tumescent Liposuction?
To be eligible for the liposuction procedure, the patient must be in good health and cannot suffer from any underlying medical conditions that could affect the surgery or the healing process after the surgery.
Before you can obtain the procedure at the Dr Lanzer Clinic, you will have a physical examination. During this examination, Dr Lanzer can determine the problem, but also evaluate if a liposuction procedure is a good treatment route.
Patients who want more information about liposuction treatments can find this information on the Dr Lanzer website. We have several information pages available, which discuss subjects such as surgery techniques, recovery, liposuction cost, and more. So, if you are considering acquiring liposuction, please read the available information on the Dr Lanzer website before your appointment to get a better insight into this procedure.
How Long Does It Take To Recover From Tumescent Liposuction?
When it comes down to recovery, it is important for patients to understand that everyone is unique in that regard. Some patients can heal faster than others, so the main thing to do during your recovery is listen to your own body and take sufficient rest.
While strenuous exercise is advised again during the recovery process, light walking is recommended to promote healing and to reduce the chance of complications. You will also receive additional guidelines to follow during your recovery.
If you have questions about your recovery from tumescent liposuction, feel free to contact our team via telephone, email, or the website contact form.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.