Other case studies
- Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (1)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (3)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (4)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (5)
- Liposuction For Women Before and After Photos (6)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (7)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (8)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (9)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (10)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (11)
- Female Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture Before & After Photos (13)
- Female Vaser High Def Liposuction Before and After (14)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (15)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (16)
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (17)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (18)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (19)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (20)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (21)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (22)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (23)
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (24)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (25)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (26)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (27)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (28)
- Hip Liposuction Before and After Photos (29)
Before And After Liposuction For Women – Photographs
Patients who are considering liposuction often require some additional information about the procedure before their initial appointment; this does not only include before and after photographs, but also detailed info about the treatment. On this page, you can find this information as well as before and after photographs.
What Is Liposuction Used For?
Liposuction is a great way to sculpt and define the waist, hips and thighs. A common question asked by patients is in reference to cellulite and whether a liposuction procedure will rid their bodies of cellulite.
The answer to that is that liposuction may help, but it is not a specific procedure for the treatment of cellulite. In some cases, cellulite may not change or actually appear worse; this differs from patient to patient, so it is often quite difficult to predict the outcome.
What Devices Does Dr Lanzer Use For Liposuction?
Dr Lanzer uses a device called a MicroAire, which vibrates as it suctions the fat out of the body. The device allows for a smooth extraction of fat without having to be too strenuous. Dr Lanzer has found the device to be very useful in performing hi-definition liposuction procedures and also when sculpting hips and waists. There are multiple attachments for this instrument, which allows him to swap easily from performing liposuction on the stomach, to a smaller area such as the neck. He also has the option of using a Vaser liposuction machine, which combines liposuction with ultrasound technology. This machine is particularly successful when used in areas such as the neck and arms at creating smooth and even results.
How Does Vaser Liposuction Work?
The Vaser Liposuction machine aids in skin contraction and has been very successful when used on more mature clients. After having performed literally thousands of procedures over the years, Dr Lanzer uses these devices to assist him, however, he relies on his experience and trained eye to obtain the fantastic results as shown here in the before and after photos. Dr Lanzer’s experience allows him to sculpt bodies into an aesthetic look, whilst also taking patient safety as his number one priority.
Devices used by a cosmetic surgeon are not always the most important factor patients should be looking for, this much is proven by the results displayed on this page. Experience can make a big difference in the effectiveness of certain treatments, so choosing an experienced surgeon such as Dr Lanzer can prove beneficial for the overall results the patient gets.
Why Are Case Studies Such As This One Important?
By viewing the several liposuction case studies available on the Dr Lanzer website, patients can acquire a better insight of the possibilities of this procedure. Still, patients should know that results obtained from a liposuction procedure vary from patient to patient, so the before and after photographs available on our website should only be a guideline.
To get a better idea of how your body will change after your liposuction procedure, it is always best to speak to a cosmetic surgeon. During a consultation before your surgery, the cosmetic surgeon can give you more insight in the chances you may experience after the surgery.
Your first consultation is important for more than just an estimate of the results you can obtain. During your first appointment, you can convey the changes you wish to see. Dr Lanzer can also provide you with an accurate quote for your procedure, giving you a much better idea of what to expect.
The results obtained from a liposuction procedure are dependent on many different factors; this includes the type of the procedure, the skills of the surgeon, and the amount of fat that needs to be removed from the body. The treatment area will be quite swollen and bruised after the procedure too, which means a patient cannot evaluate the results properly until they have recovered from the surgery. Therefore, the patient will only see the results from their surgery when they go for a follow-up appointment with their cosmetic surgeon. Of course, the surgeon can give you some idea of the changes your body might go through before the liposuction surgery takes place.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
"All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up."