Other case studies
- Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (1)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (2)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (3)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (4)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (7)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (9)
- Vaser Liposculpture Before and After Photos (1)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (11)
- Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture Before & After
- Female Vaser High Def Liposuction Before and After (14)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (15)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (16)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (18)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (19)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (22)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (23)
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (24)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (26)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (27)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (28)
- Hip Liposuction Before and After Photos (29)
Dr Lanzer Answers Your Questions About Hi Def Liposuction
Patients often have questions about Hi Def liposuction; this is not uncommon, since it is a relatively new treatment in Australia. To ensure patients get all the information they require before coming in for their appointment, Dr Lanzer has answered some of the common questions about Hi Def liposuction below.
What Results Can I Expect from Hi Def Liposuction?
Having performed this procedure for many years, I found that the results are very predictable. Generally speaking, I can make a person have a more athletic appearance of their stomach and flanks. Everyone’s body shape is slightly different and I work at enhancing one’s own particular muscles of the stomach. Some patients have a true 6-pack and others have more of a 4-pack. The results are aimed at highlighting the muscles of the upper stomach and developing that natural groove along the side of the abs. I always try and take away as much of the flanks, the so-called love handles, as possible, which enhances the appearance. In about 50% of cases, we also perform man boob reduction.
Do I Need to Work Out at the Gym to Have High-Definition Liposculpture?
The answer is, definitely no. Gym work and keeping fit and healthy can always enhance the results. However, I found that this procedure is equally effective in patients of all shapes and sizes. Obviously, the type of result will be different in someone who is bulkier than in a person who is slim and works out in the gym. Either way, I am designing the result according to the patient’s particular shape.
Is the 6-Pack Look Created by Implants?
The answer is no. It is one’s own natural muscle and fatty tissue that we sculpture to give the athletic appearance.
Is It Worth Having High-Definition Liposculpture?
The answer is that ultimately this depends on one’s own finances and what they are after. Most patients I find are really happy with the appearance and are willing to take their top off at the beach or at the gym.
One needs to be realistic depending on what the initial appearance of the stomach is. Keeping fit and healthy can always enhance the results. Having spoken now to thousands of men regarding high-definition and 6-pack appearance, I appreciate that to develop a 6-pack and to keep a 6-pack in the natural way can be extremely difficult and sometimes involves being almost deprived of food and fluid. The sculpture method allows me to enhance the ease with which one can obtain and maintain the muscular appearance.
Can I Get More Questions About High-Definition Liposculpture Answered by Dr Lanzer?
Patients who have specific questions about their high-definition liposculpture can get their questions answered by Dr Lanzer. Patients can make an appointment with Dr Daniel Lanzer and speak to him during their consultation, but they can also get their questions answered by filling in the advice form on the website.
Do you want to make an appointment with Dr Lanzer and speak about a high-definition liposculpture? Book your appointment on the website or contact our friendly team of receptionists by telephone or email.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.