Other case studies
- Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (1)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (2)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (3)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (4)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (7)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (9)
- Vaser Liposculpture Before and After Photos (1)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (11)
- Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture Before & After
- Female Vaser High Def Liposuction Before and After (14)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (15)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (16)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (18)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (19)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (20)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (22)
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (24)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (26)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (27)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (28)
- Hip Liposuction Before and After Photos (29)
Achieve a More Athletic and Slim Appearance with Liposculpture
Liposculpture is ideal for a few areas of the body that may typically makes a person look fat, particularly the accumulation of fat on the hips and outer thighs. When clothed, the loss of the so-called “pear shape” makes a person look much slimmer. Some women hate particular areas where fat collects, such as the arms, side of breasts, back, inner thigh, knees or ankles. Others may not even notice the change after liposculpture but to the patient it is dramatic.
Despite common misconceptions, patients obtained liposculpture are mostly on or around their target weight. They have put hours in the gym and are enjoying a healthy and balanced diet. Unfortunately, some fats can be quite persistent, leading to many women not being able to enjoy the results they have worked so hard for.
The liposculpture procedure at the Dr Lanzer Clinic is associated with some common benefits. Patients who are considering this procedure should therefore read to the overview of these benefits below; this can help to weigh up the benefits against the procedure risk.
What Is the First Benefit of Female Liposculpture?
Liposculpture can be executed on various parts of the body. In some cases, it is used to perform a breast reduction, where excess fat is removed from the breasts to reduce the breast size.
One of the most common outcomes of breast reduction is the removal of pain related to heavy, drooping breasts in women. Women of nearly all ages can have this surgery and it has been 14 years since Dr Lanzer helped pioneer this method. Using two tiny keyhole incisions, between 500-700 ml of fat on average is removed from each breast resulting in a lighter breast. Dr Lanzer says the skin also contracts and elevates.
What Is the Second Benefit of Female Liposculpture?
There are so many stars and models flaunting amazing six packs, yet those who work out in a gym know it’s hard to develop them, hard to see them without flexing and hard to keep them without an element of low nutrition and dehydration. Vaser High-Definition Liposculpture makes your own natural muscles more visible, eliminating the need for implants. It lasts a long time and does not require extra maintenance. Keeping fit and well is also important to maintain this shape.
Dr Lanzer also performs High-Definition Liposculpture around the buttocks in females for a Brazilian Buttock type result.
What Is the Third Benefit of Female Liposculpture?
There are two main cosmetic effects of pregnancy on the body. The breasts may become smaller with sagging as a result of breast feeding. This can be remedied using breast implants, which are most commonly placed deep under the breast to give back an attractive shape. Patients often aim to increase their breast size between one and three sizes during the procedure, which usually takes about an hour.
Dr Lanzer also commonly performs tummy tucks for post pregnancy patients, using an outpatient procedure known as lipo-tuck that combines tumescent liposuction and a skin tuck.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.