Other case studies
- Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (1)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (2)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (3)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (4)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (7)
- Female Liposuction Before and After Photos (9)
- Vaser Liposculpture Before and After Photos (1)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (11)
- Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture Before & After
- Female Vaser High Def Liposuction Before and After (14)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (15)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (16)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (18)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (19)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (20)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (22)
- Female Liposuction Before & After Photos (23)
- Liposuction Before & After Photos (24)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (27)
- Female Liposuction Before And After Photos (28)
- Hip Liposuction Before and After Photos (29)
We asked Dr. Lanzer to give us some advice on recovery from procedures.
WHEN WOULD A PATIENT HAVING LIPOSCULPTURE EXPECT TO SEE THE RESULTS?
There is a big variation between when patients see results. Sometimes, as in this case, the results are almost present immediately and patients can see the fantastic skin contraction and reduction in size. Sometimes, the patients see the results immediately but a few days later because of swelling they go through a period of being large before things retract again. Sometimes there is deep bruising and the full results can take a few months particularly in the mega large volume liposuction.
WHEN WOULD A PATIENT WHO HAS BREAST REDUCTIONS FEEL THAT THEIR BREASTS ARE LIGHTER?
Interestingly, often this is almost immediately and patients do comment that they have less back and neck pain almost immediately after the surgery. The breasts are quite heavy and getting a reduction of weight makes a significant difference.
HOW LONG DOES THE FACE TAKE TO RECOVER FROM LASER RESURFACING?
Laser resurfacing heals within 5-7 days. Once the skin has healed over makeup can be applied and patients can return to normal duty. We recommended sun protection for 3-6 months, particularly if the patient is olive-skinned.
HOW LONG DO I NEED OFF FOR A FACE LIFT?
Face lift recovery usually occurs in 2-3 weeks. With the mini face lift there is usually not much swelling on the face although there is sometimes a bit of swelling around the neck. Patients could in fact have hair covering the ears and get back to work earlier.
RECOVERY TUMMY TUCK
Tummy tuck needs extra care as there is always a risk of a seroma collection of fluid. Patients usually have a drain tube to collect the fluid for the first week. I would advise patients to take 2 weeks off.
WHEN DO I NEED HOSPITAL ADMISSION?
The work that we do is nearly always outpatient. Our Day Surgery Centre is an accredited day surgery centre and therefore patients are not admitted for overnight stay. It is extremely rare for patients to stay overnight in a hospital or need a hospital admission. Near our practice we have a respite centre for patients who come from interstate who want to stay locally.
WHEN DO I NEED TO SEE DR. LANZER AFTER SURGERY?
Dr. Lanzer is extremely caring and very hands-on. Therefore, he likes to see patients often and to monitor their progress himself. He therefore usually requests patients to come in the next day and may also see them weekly for a few weeks and then monthly. Patients who travel interstate or from overseas he communicates with them via the internet which has helped things enormously.
NECK LIPOSUCTION: HOW LONG DOES ONE NEED TO WEAR THE SLING FOR?
Most patients wear it for 2 or 3 days. This causes the initial skin contraction and tightening.
View more information and Before and After Photos of Liposuction here.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.