Other case studies
- Male Eye Rejuvenation Before And After Photos
- Eye Rejuvenation Procedure Before and After Photos (1)
- Eye Rejuvenation Surgery Before and After Photos(2)
- Eye Rejuvenation For Men Before and After Photos (3)
- Eye-lid Rejuvenation for Men Photos (4)
- Male Eye Rejuvenation Photo's (5)
- Eye Rejuvenation for Men Before & After Photos (6)
- Eye Rejuvenation for Men Before & After Photos (7)
- Eye Rejuvenation for Men Before & After Photos (9)
COSMETIC SURGERY SECRETS
With spring in the air, many Australians are considering the way they look. A regular goal that Dr Lanzer is set by his patients is “to look fresher and better”, but to do so on the condition that the procedure results in a “natural” look, and that the patients can keep the surgery a secret.
Dr Lanzer has been explaining methods and breakthroughs in all forms of cosmetic therapies to the media for over 20 years.
He’s outlined here the 8 main areas he is seeing that fit the secret request.
1) Liposculpture – allows the surgeon to shape the body so that it looks slimmer and more youthful. Areas such as large hips or thighs can be smoothed down. Alternatively, Dr Lanzer also performs “full body” sculpture.
2) Miniface lift- Using the special tumescent anesthetic method, the neck and jaw line are redefined. Importantly, this procedure does not create the “pulled” look that so many people fear. Dr Lanzer has found that the Miniface Lift is becoming extremely popular in his practice and the majority of patients can keep the procedure a total secret. The patient often looks 10-15 years younger and include men and women.
3) Wrinkle removal- With aging, and exposure to the sun, skin tends to become lined. Lasers can significantly smooth the skin. The complexion becomes younger and cleaner and takes on the appearance one had years earlier. The ideal candidate (I replaced “person”) is fair and has lines and blotching of the skin.
4) “4-6 Pack liposculpture” and Male Breast Reduction, to remove the appearance of “man boobs” are two procedure men have very frequently. Men now make up 40% of the procedures we perform and in most cases it is very hard to see that surgery has been performed.
5) Eye lid rejuvenation- The more obvious eye procedure is a brow lift that can create a startled appearance. Many women particularly like the laser blepharoplasty, as this does not touch the upper lid brow, but rather removes the skin above the eyes or the lower lid fat bags. The final appearance is generally a more youthful and younger look.
6) Liposculpture of the neck has become increasing popular as a stand-alone method for the treatment of so called “turkey neck.” The skin can contract and elevate if the special superficial liposculpture method is used
7) Stem cell face lift – this involves using one’s own body stem cells to rejuvenate and enhance areas such as the face, hands and buttock.
8) Breast augmentation – this still remains one of the most common procedures- Dr Lanzer finds that placing the implant deep under the muscle gives a more natural effect both visually and to feel.
We are NOW online
Get Free Advice Rapidly
Surgical Warning: Every form of surgery has a possibility of a complication and these are given to you in detail by Dr Lanzer. It is a good idea to understand your surgical procedure well, and to obtain further advice from another Specialist Cosmetic surgeon such as a Dermatologist like Dr Lanzer.
All photographs represent one person's experience, and results may vary for each patient. All photographs are of actual patients of Dr Lanzer. The visible change in these photographs has occurred as a result of the procedure/s undertaken.
Some before and after photos shown are not exact, in that they vary in light, contrast, clothing, background, distance from camera, hairstyle and make-up.